You will be unable to complete your printing operation unless you obtain the appropriate brother printer drivers for your device. Any external device’s drivers verify that all of the files required to complete the task are present on your device. As a result, if your Windows 10 device does not already have a compatible sibling driver, you will be unable to print from it. As a result, before you can connect your printer to your computer, you must first download the necessary drivers.
The simplest method for getting the Brother Printer driver is to go to the Brother Printer’s official website.
Follow the simple procedures below to install the Brother Printer driver:
- Open your browser and navigate to Brother’s official product page at https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support/driver-downloads.
- Type your printer model number into the ‘Search for product’ bar.
- As soon as you enter the model number, tap the search icon.
- A list of available and compatible drivers will be displayed on the website.
- You can also browse your product if you can’t find your printer driver that way.
- It’s time to select ‘Downloads’ from the taking menu.
- Choose your operating system in the following dialogue box.
- Then hit the ‘Search’ icon once more.
- Select ‘Printer driver’ from the ‘Drivers’ dialogue box.
- Click ‘Agree’ after reading the End User License Agreement.
- Double-click the.exe file to install the drivers.
- To finish the installation, simply follow a few simple prompts.
If you have a wireless Brother Printer, you must first finish the Brother Printer Wireless Setup before proceeding with the Brother Printer Driver Download.
How do I update the driver for my Brother printer?
If you’ve already installed the Brother Printer driver on your device but are still having problems with it, you’ll need to download and install the most recent driver updates for your printer. To upgrade your printer driver, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer and simultaneously press the ‘Windows + R’ keys.
- This will appear in your screen’s ‘Run’ dialogue box.
- Type “devmgmt.MSc” into the box and hit the Enter key.
- Expand the ‘Printers’ menu in the Device Manager box.
- Locate your Brother device and right-click it.
- ‘Update Driver Software’ is the option to select.
- Choose the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software option.
- The available updates will now be displayed on your screen.
- To install the updates, simply follow the on-screen directions.
- Restart your printing task after that.
If you’re still having trouble printing from your Brother printer, there could be a problem with it. Check out the section below to see if it can assist you.
If you’re still having problems with your printer, such as brother printer offline or brother printer driver not working, it’s possible that you made a mistake when selecting the operating system or inputting the printer model. While downloading brother printer drivers, it is critical to be certain of your printer model number and operating system. You’ll have to deal with problems if you don’t.
It can be difficult to set up a Brother printer. But if you do it correctly, it won’t be a difficult task to complete. This article discusses the numerous types of installation procedures that you may use to quickly install Brother Printer on your device. If you are unable to complete any of the processes outlined in this tutorial, contact Brother Printer support. Users of the Brother hl-l2370dw, Brother mfc j430w, Brother ql 570 label printer, Brother MFC 7360n printer, and Brother mfc 7860dw printer will benefit from the Brother Printer installation procedures.