A chiselled jawline is a man’s facial feature characterised by a more angular and pronounced jawline, which is often associated with masculinity.
The word “chiselled” comes from the Middle French “chisel,” which means “to cut or carve in stone.” This word was used to describe the facial features of people who had a more prominent jawline. The term “jawline” typically refers to the area beneath the chin and above the neck, where the cheekbones meet with either side of the lower jaw. In general, it makes one appear more mature and masculine in appearance.
But not every man has one, and in such cases, they lookout for some cosmetic procedures that can help them get it. So, if you also wish to get a chiselled jaw, you must be aware of the dental treatment in link with it.
Dental Treatment for Getting a Chiselled Jaw Shape:
In this section, we will be discussing the different dental treatments for getting a chiselled jaw shape.
The first treatment is orthognathic surgery. This surgery is used to correct the alignment of the jaws and teeth. It can also be used to correct protruding jaws. This procedure is usually done by a specialist and requires a long recovery time.
The second treatment is an orthodontics treatment that can help get a chiselled jaw shape by moving the teeth into place and correcting their alignment.
Use of braces or retainers:
The third option is to use braces or retainers, which are used to correct any misaligned teeth or jaw positions over time with gradual pressure changes that are applied to your teeth.
Note: When you approach the dentist for the treatment, he will decide the treatment based on the condition. If the condition is not intense, they will go for basic procedures. Otherwise, they choose the basic treatment as per their needs.
Ways To Get A Chiselled Face Through Dentistry?
There is a variety of ways to achieve the desired look. Some people opt for surgery, while others choose to do it through dentistry. Here are some tips on how to get a chiselled face through dentistry:
- Get a Veneer: A veneer is a type of dental restoration that covers the tooth’s front surface. It is made from porcelain or composite material, and it can be used to improve the appearance of teeth that are too small, stained, crooked, or worn down.
- Get Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are tooth crowns that protect and restore the shape of teeth that have been damaged by decay or injury. They are made from porcelain, metal alloys, or ceramics, and they cover the entire circumference of the tooth’s chewing surface.
- Get Implants: Implants are a dental restoration that replaces the damaged tooth and lets you have a natural appearance.
Things to know before going for the dental treatment:-
There are many considerations before going for treatments to get a chiselled jaw:-
- The first consideration is your budget, as these surgeries can be expensive.
- You will also need to consider the recovery time, which varies from person to person.
- You will also need to consider how much of an effect you want the surgery to have on your appearance and what kind of shape you want for your chin.
A chiselled jaw is a masculine feature that many people want to achieve. A chiselled jawline can give you a more masculine appearance and make your chin look more pronounced.
The benefits of having a chiselled jaw are that it can make your face appear slimmer and more angular. This can also make your cheekbones stand out and make you look younger. If you want to get a chiselled jaw, there are many ways. For example, you can have dental surgery for a sharp jawline or use makeup techniques to create the illusion of one.