Netgear Ex3800 extender is one of the best extenders. By using this extender you can decrease your Wi-Fi dysconnectivity. Netgear EX3800 extender is the best selling extender . EX3800 extender increases the range of your Wi-Fi network. On the other hand, Netgear EX3800 covers all the dead zones. If you are searching for the Netgear EX3800 setup process then this blog helps you a lot.
Let’s discuss about the setup process:
Netgear EX3800 setup via manual way
In this method, you need a wireless enabled device which is connected to the EX3800 network. Here are some steps to setup the Netgear EX3800 extender.
- Firstly, unpack your extender and plug it into the power socket.
- Now, Turn on your extender.
- Your extender is ready to install once the power light goes green.
- So now take a laptop or desktop.
- Then join your device to the extender network.
- Start a web browser and type mywifiext.net in the address bar.
- The Netgear smart screen is displayed in front of you.
- Follow the on screen prompt to complete the Netgear EX3800 setup process.
- After the setup is complete you can move your extender between the dead zone and the router.
If you are suffering any problems regarding the manual setup then you contact our experts to solve your problems.
Netgear EX3800 Setup Factory reset process
When you Forgot your password and username then you need to perform the reset process. In this process your all personal information erased like, username, password etc.
Some steps for the reset process:
- Find the reset button on your extender.
- The rest button is located at the bottom of the extender.
- Hit and press the factory reset button for a few seconds.
- Now reset it to complete the rest process.
If you’re still facing any issue regarding the reset you can contact our professionals by dialing toll free number and live chat.
How do I update my Netgear EX3800 Firmware?
If your extender doesn’t provide the network proper speed or behaves badly. Then you need to update your firmware. Go with the steps given below to complete the update process.
- Turn on your extender.
- Keep ensuring that your extender is connected to the router.
- Start any web browser according to your choice.
- Type mywifiext.net in the status bar and press the enter key.
- Enter your personal information like username, password etc.
- Now in the setting select firmware latest version.
- Click the download option.
- It takes a few seconds to update the firmware.
Common issue facing during the Netgear EX3800 setup
- Not able to update the firmware.
- Not able to change the SSID.
- The Internet is connected but the extender is not working.
- Unable to access IP address.
- Not able to perform the reset process.
- Can’t remember the default password.
- Extender is not joined with the home router.
- Make sure your extender receives a proper power supply.
- Check your all wired connections don’t use damaged wires.
- Make sure your extender receives a high speed internet connection.
- Place your extender away from the walls corners, fish tank, Bluetooth devices, aluminum studs, cordless phones etc.
- Enter the correct URL.
- Only update the latest version of the firmware.